Join our amazing team as a Client Scheduling Coordinator and utilise your existing skills to provide exceptional customer service and diary management.
Council Approval Group is an award-winning team of certified town planners, architects and building industry professionals. Our mission is to be the best in Australia at unlocking property potential so that we positively change the lives of thousands of families and communities.
In this new role, you’ll assist our clients to book and confirm meetings with our various team members, while providing an exceptional customer experience. Working from your own home office, this position is ideally suited to someone with a friendly and professional manner with fluent English language skills, both written and verbal.
In this exciting role you’ll enjoy:
• Booking and confirming client meetings with Property Consultants and Town Planners (You must have fast and reliable internet connection for the VOIP phone provided)
• Managing our phone systems, greeting clients and assisting with inbound enquiries
• Managing the calendars of Property Consultants and Town Planners
• Monitoring and responding to enquiries via our online messaging systems
• Resolving scheduling conflicts
• Providing administrative support to the business including ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
• Previous experience in calendar management or a role which required a high degree of organisation, time management and problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an upbeat, warm personality, with a dependable and consistent character
• A desire to work in a family based company where your role and the work you produce is integral to our success
• Loads of initiative and the ability to speak up when you see a better way
If you have a positive & helpful attitude and love a team environment, then this could be the role for you.
Please only apply if you have at least 2 years customer service experience, a superior attention to detail, excellent written and verbal English skills and have a quiet home office environment to work from.
Register your interest now via the form below.