Join our amazing team in Dumaguete as a Paralegal and utilise your existing skills to provide exceptional report writing and high level support to our team.
Council Approval Group is an award-winning team of certified town planners, architects and building industry professionals. Our mission is to be the best in Australia at unlocking property potential so that we positively change the lives of thousands of families and communities.
In this Dumaguete based role, you will learn about the Australian town planning and legal system, get acquainted with the laws and policies related to Australian environmental law and town planning, applying these learnings to real property projects. As our business is serving Australian clients, you will work Australian Business Hours (which means starting early and finishing early so you have a life outside of work)
In this exciting role you’ll enjoy:
• Bachelor’s Degree of any 4-year course in the Philippines
• Bachelor of Laws graduate or student is optional but an experience in legal writing or any related work is required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent reading comprehension
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Positive and helpful attitude
• Team player
If you’re looking for a role with a supportive team environment and zero office politics – then you’ve found it here at Council Approval Group. Register your interest now via the form below.