We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team, directly supporting our Town Planning function by providing exceptional administrative support to our Operations Department.
Council Approval Group is an award-winning team of certified town planners, architects and building industry professionals. Our mission is to be the best in Australia at unlocking property potential so that we positively change the lives of thousands of families and communities.
The successful candidate will use their administrative and project management skills to coordinate key business processes, while building strong working relationships with key business stakeholders.
In this exciting role you’ll enjoy:
• Providing administrative support to the business including ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
• Scheduling and diary management, along with minute taking for key Operational meetings
• Liasing with stakeholders and third-party affiliates and suppliers
• Creating spreadsheets and presentations
• Maintaining a filing system for documents and reports
• Researching, routing and filtering correspondence
• Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Previous experience in calendar management or a role which required a high degree of organisation, time management and problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience in building business relationships
• An upbeat and warm personality, with a dependable and consistent character
• A desire to work in a family based company where your role and the work you produce is integral to our success
• Loads of initiative and the ability to speak up when you see a better way
If you have a positive and helpful attitude and love a team environment then this could be the role for you.
Please only apply if you have a superior attention to detail and organisation, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal English skills and have a quiet home office environment to work from.
Register your interest now via the form below.