We’re looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant to join our team, providing exceptional support to our Marketing Department through administrative abilities, creative flair and analytical skills.
Council Approval Group is an award-winning team of certified town planners, architects and building industry professionals. Our mission is to be the best in Australia at unlocking property potential so that we positively change the lives of thousands of families and communities.
The successful candidate will use their administrative and creative skills to coordinate key marketing functions and meet the team’s overall objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment, prioritising effective communication and coordination to achieve marketing objectives.
In this exciting role you’ll enjoy:
• Creating visually appealing graphics, illustrations, and other
design elements for various marketing collaterals
• Contributing to the creation and execution of marketing
campaigns and funnels
• Designing and updating the company website with fresh and engaging content, ensuring a user-friendly experience
• Implementing SEO best practices to enhance website visibility and performance
• Assisting in developing engaging and compelling content for
marketing campaigns, newsletters, and other communication channels
• Contributing to social media strategy by creating and scheduling visually appealing content
• Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency across all design projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related field
• Proven experience in graphic design
• Experience managing and updating websites using content management systems
• Familiarity with marketing funnels
• Strong understanding of SEO principles and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with social media platforms and trends
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Loads of initiative and the ability to speak up when you see a better way
If you have a positive and helpful attitude and love a team environment then this could be the role for you.
Please only apply if you have a passion for marketing and graphic design, and experience in marketing funnels and website management, and have a quiet home office environment to work from.
Register your interest now via the form below.